Code of Conduct At Our Events
CHS organise several events and exhibitions throughout the year at various UK locations through both CHS Yorkshire Ltd and CHS Birmingham Ltd.
The purpose of this policy is to clearly outline the behaviour expected from all attendees across all events both in person and/or virtually. All attendees including buyers, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, suppliers, and volunteers are required to agree and follow this code of conduct at all times.
CHS want all attendees across our events to feel comfortable, safe, and respected regardless of their, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, race, physical appearance, ethnicity, age or religion (or lack thereof).
We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. All attendees are expected to adhere to the following key principles during an in person and/or virtual event:
- Attendees are required to behave professionally – harassment and/or sexist, racist, or exclusionary comments, language or jokes are not acceptable.
- No inappropriate physical contact, sexual attention, deliberate intimidation or stalking.
- No photography or recording of an individual without their consent (also includes text and email communication).
- It is not acceptable to make offensive comments related to a person’s gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race or religion.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience and be inclusive of people from all different backgrounds.
Any attendee who wishes to report a violation of this policy on-site is asked to speak, in confidence, to a member of the CHS Team who will handle the situation with complete discretion. If you would be more comfortable to report a violation after the event, please email [email protected]
Attendees asked to stop any behaviours deemed to be inappropriate are expected to comply immediately. Anyone found to be in violation of these rules will be asked to leave an event at the sole discretion of the organisers.
We thank you for your co-operation and for supporting us in continuing to deliver great event experiences for all in our community.