CHS Birmingham returns for 2023! This one-day exhibition is for anyone organising business events, from small meetings to large conferences and everything in-between.
Meet over 200 venues, destinations, and event suppliers, develop professionally and personally through the education programme and enjoy a VIP experience like no other!
If you organise meetings, events, dinners and conferences, whether full time or as part of a wider role within your business then CHS Birmingham is for you.
Are you a…
- Corporate Event Manager
- PAs or EA
- Event Agent
- Professional Conference Organiser
- Venue Finder
- Association Event Manager
- Public Sector Event Manager
- Luxury and Incentive Travel Agent
Register now to learn, develop new skills, find great new venues and suppliers and #BEAPARTOFIT at CHS Birmingham!
Register by 28 July to be entered into our Prize Draw!
Be in with a chance of winning the coveted CHS Birmingham Golden Ticket. Simply register by Friday 28 July and you will be entered into a draw to win a fantastic prize courtesy of the Hyatt London Blackfriars
Enjoy a sophisticated stay for two at the newly opened 5* Hyatt London Blackfriars located in the heart of the City of London. You will be treated to a one night stay including Breakfast in the Chinese Cricket Club and a cocktail at The Leaf and Cane Bar.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND CHS BIRMINGHAM
- Discover incredible destinations, venues, hotels and event suppliers from across the UK and Europe
- Be inspired by industry leading speakers focused on your professional and personal development
- Connect and network with event colleagues and peers from across the UK events industry
- Hosted Buyer programme with appointment system
- Complimentary accommodation for Hosted Buyers located more than 60 mins from the ICC
- Full VIP experience for every guest at CHS Birmingham
- Focused one-day show in a great city centre location
- Explore Birmingham as a destination for your future events
- Attend the After Show Party and enjoy relaxed networking with your colleagues and peers
- Best of all…it’s FREE to attend!