Start, Scale & Monetise Your Podcast
There are 4.7 million adults in the UK who listen to any type of podcast. Compared to 75 million people in the US tuning into podcasts every month, this number has tripled from 25 million in just 5 years ago.
At this exclusive and unique retreat, you will learn;
- How to create a business podcast,
- How to create great content that people love
- How to build a podcast promotion machine
- The blueprint to podcast success, which has taken Jason years to learn
- What the biggest tv show in the world can teach you about Podcasting
- Why almost everything you have read about podcasting is a lie
- How to host, list and syndicate your podcast far & wide on every platform.
- How to launch
- How to market your podcast,
- how to get great guests and celebrities for free
- How to merge podcasting into your life
- How to repurpose the content of multi-channel marketing
- How to get more downloads
- How to monetize with over 25 ways to do so
- How to promote with over 20 ways to do so
- How to get reviews with over 19 ways to do so
- How to create 6 and even 7 figures from a podcast
- Why podcasting is better then any other social media
- What no one is telling you about TikTok and YouTube
- Q&A sessions on your show and what you can do to get an unfair advantage
- Launch case studies (including success story behind three of Jason’s own shows and a few of his clients)
- Nobody else in this space has the same accolades:
Jason Allan Scott delivers a true masterclass about the power of podcasting, how it can serve your brand and your business, how to monetise your podcast, why consistency matters, and how to leverage your content in order to maximise your reach.
How to use social proof and leverage, and how no matter the downloads or audience size you can profit from a podcast!
- Many use different social media channels in order to build their brand and grow their reach, but many forget that podcasting is a viable, powerful channel in itself.
- Jason has been featured twice in Forbes for his podcast success, spoken 5 times for the New York Public Library, won the top 100 small business award for his podcast, raised over 2 million from a podcast, his clients have monetized before a single listener has downloaded an episode and has helped podcasters make 6 and 7 figures from their podcast.
- This two-day event is like no other.
- Monetisation happens in so many different ways. Ads and sponsorships are the most visible route to monetisation, but not the most lucrative.
- Consistency is the key to engagement.
- The best of the best know that in today’s world of constant content, a structured release schedule can keep you visible and relevant.
- With collaboration, the more you do, the more your reach increases by infiltrating the audiences of others.
- As your audience grows, you can tap into the larger audiences of more successful hosts, and continue to grow exponentially.
🎙 Turn Time into Revenue
🎙 Steal Social Proof
🎙 Transform curiosity into income
🎙 Learn coveted podcast hacks to attract organic marketing, awareness, and revenue for your business
❌ No Experience Needed
❌ No Studio Needed
❌ No Celebrity Guests Needed
ALSO SPECIAL OFFER to the first 10 people
They will get all the above PLUS the Business Podcast Course, free of charge – a SAVING of £1000
In this video course you will learn step by step about creating a successful podcast. You will learn how to create high quality and high value podcasts that listeners crave and how you can get the word out to your target audience.
Planning your podcasts is a very important step in the process and many marketers make the mistake of trying to wing it.
There are many ways that you can monetise your podcasts and earn a significant income from them every month
With this video guide you will learn to create really successful podcasts and provide your listeners with the content that they want and they will be hungry for more.
- Why Podcasting
- Choosing The Right Niche For Podcasting
- Planning For Great Podcasts
- The Equipment You Need For Podcasting
- Planning Great Podcast
- How to Record Professional Podcasts
- Podcast Hosting And Distribution
- How To Promote Offers Through Podcasts
- Monetizing Your Podcasts
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about podcasting
- Anyone who wants to grow their business through podcast
Meet your expert:
Jason Alan Scott
Jason Allan Scott is an entrepreneur, event planner, investor, technologist, global citizen, and builder of people-first companies, who has built a 7-figure business with no staff and no business to be doing it. He has also sold several businesses on three continents without spending a penny on marketing or advertising. With over ten years of experience in the world of tech industry spanning Proptech, Medtech, and CreatorTech, Jason has a broad understanding of multiple verticals, but it is with podcasting that he has made all these verticals work. He raised 2.1 million USD for a fintech through his podcast and is the only person to ever sell two podcast channels, find 28 ways to monetise a podcast, 21 ways to promote a podcast, and produce over 100 business shows since 2015 while helping others use podcasts for their business. He has helped his clients start, scale, and profit from podcasting, with clients making 6 and 7 figures from their podcasts. He is also the only person to be invited to Number 10 Downing Street for their podcast success, for small businesses.
Meet your Host
Emma Cartmell is an experienced entrepreneur, business coach, facilitator and event organiser with over 20 years business experience. Earlier this year she teamed up with Jason to launch her podcast: Love Life, Live Well – The lifestyle magazine for your ears. With no media training or experience in podcasting, she followed Jason’s blueprint to the letter. The results speak for themselves, and Emma looks forward to sharing her journey with you:
• Love Life Live Well reached number 21 in the UK Leisure charts within TWO days of launching
• Achieved over 100,000 downloads in just six months and with 27 episodes
• Podcast downloaded in three continents, 29 cities and growing!
• Consistently in the top 1% of all podcasts globally