Supporting Event Profs
If you organise meetings, events, dinners and conferences, whether full time or as part of a wider role within your business then CHS is the place to come to do business and develop personally and professionally.
We engage with event profs from across the industry including:
- Corporate businesses including in-house event planners, PAs & EAs
- Event Agencies
- Professional Conference Organisers
- Venue Finders
- Public Sector
- Luxury and Incentive Travel Agencies
How we work with you
A career in events can be a demanding at times, and as event professionals ourselves, we understand how important it is to find balance in both your work life and personal life.
We firmly believe in that this balance is key to ongoing personal and professional development and that this growth will increase business opportunities for all across the industry.
We support both the professional and personal lives of event profs through our unique combination of business events and our lifestyle platform – The Edit.
We want to make your job of organising show-stopping events a little easier by:
- Inspiring you to organise amazing events for your business and clients through our series of high-quality events, online resources and the latest news to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Connecting you with the very best hotels, venues, and event suppliers from the UK and beyond.
- Providing a forum to meet other professionals who do what you do. A great opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the industry.
- Supporting your professional and personal development through our leading education programmes at our Leeds and Birmingham shows. A fantastic opportunity to hear from thought leaders in the field of business and events.
We are here with you on your professional and personal journey. Our new lifestyle platform – The Edit by CHS – provides much needed balance to the lives of event profs by:
- Bringing you incredible offers and experiences from the best brands from the UK and beyond.
- Inspiring you with thought-provoking ideas through the highly-acclaimed podcast – Love Life, Live Well from our CEO Emma Cartmell.